Mount Haven Hotel
- Great staff, great location with wonderful views of St Michael's mount. Comfortable rooms. Great view from my balcony.
- The location , friendliness and the cleanliness
- Modern hotel in prime location, unbeatable view, great staff, good food, lovely rooms
- The Hotel is amazing,the bar terase excellent,quiet room and clean, beautiful view on the castle, tasty food STAFF PERFECT
- The view from our room. The room was modern and comfortable. Lounge and deck. Restaurant food was great, especially the Lobster. 😊 Parking great. Bathroom hand wash etc.
- Best and clean room. Beach view from the room and walking distance to the beach. Staff was very polite and friendly
- Attentiveness of the staff was excellent. Fine Dining menu had some superb offerings. Great breakfast ,fantastic view.
- Location was excellent, with a very good view of St Michaels Mount, and the surrounding coastline of Penzance and Mousehole. The absoluteness professionalism , friendliness and accommodating of the reception staff.
- Food was really first class and service excellent
- Very nice hotel, just a bit too far out of town
- Lovely place, very clean and big space👍👍👍 And food was also nice.
- The most beautiful views, perfect location and great value for money. I will definitely be back!!
- Great hotel with lovely views of St Michael’s Mount.
- Extremely friendly, helpful nice staff The location and view were superb, having a balcony made all the difference. Plenty of parking spaces and a nice easy walk to centre of the village.
- The view from my bedroom balcony was superb! Picture postcard and will live in the memory forever. Friendly reception staff on arrival. As a solo traveller for one night, the hotel more than met my requirements. The room had recently been decorated and was very clean. Goodnight sleep even though it was a warm July night, as the bed was comfortable. Small but modern bathroom. Breakfast was good. A 10-minute walk through the village to reach the beach and to visit St.Michaels. This is a hotel I hope to return!
- This was honestly one of the best stays I have had in the UK. The location was superb, you could hear the waves from the room and the view of the St Michaels Mount was incredible. The staff couldn't have been more friendly. It was comfortable, clean and the food was excellent. We will be back for sure!
- Very welcoming and helpful staff. They upgraded our room and arranged a taxi because of the bus restrictions. Lovely restaurant, delicious breakfast.
- Friendly staff and of course the views! Dinner in the restaurant is a must.
- The bed was great. I know the food is fabulous
- We absolutely loved the food at Mount Haven! The dinner was exceptional and the breakfast was the best we have had with a B&B - would highly recommend.
- Amazing location. Boutique style hotel with design ensuring sun drenched terraces and views of st Michael mount. Fab restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Bens Cornish Kitchen Restaurant
Godolphin Arms Restaurant
Sail Loft, St. Michaels Mount Cafe/Bar
Tremenheere Kitchen Cafe/Bar
Falmouth Packet Inn Restaurant
The Cabin, Perranuthnoe Cafe/Bar
Tesco / Morrison / Sainsburys Supermarket
Penzance Farmers Market Market
St. Michaels Mount Mountain
Minack Theatre Porthcurno Mountain
Tate Gallery St. Ives Mountain
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
One of our top picks in Marazion.Offering views across Mount's Bay and St Michael's Mount, Mount Haven Hotel is located above Marazion, close to Penzance. This boutique hotel features a restaurant specializing in fish dishes, as well as a bar and lounge. Opening onto a terrace and a small tropical garden, this stylish hotel offers charming rooms with Italian bed linen and towels, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some rooms open to balconies with views. Bathrooms include organic toiletries from Bloom Remedies. Free WiFi is available in the lounge and at reception. Penzance Station is just over 3 miles from the hotel and Newquay Airport is 30 miles away.