Mount Haven Hotel
- This was honestly one of the best stays I have had in the UK. The location was superb, you could hear the waves from the room and the view of the St Michaels Mount was incredible. The staff couldn't have been more friendly. It was comfortable, clean and the food was excellent. We will be back for sure!
- This is a truly exceptional hotel. We genuinely changed our holiday plans to stay here again but unfortunately upon check out, we heard they were fully booked that night. From the moment you walk in, the whole place smells like a spa. There's delicate, warm lighting and you instantly feel at ease (which was very much needed after driving for 4 hours and arriving at 11pm!). The lady who checked us in (Laura?) was compassionate and funny, and truly went the extra mile to ensure our stay was perfect. She made us feel like this was like a honeymoon getaway. The bedroom was immaculate, fresh, and try as I might, I couldn't find a single fault. The information pack was great, the sea views and balcony were brilliant, the bathroom was like a personal spa. The Cornish breakfast was beyond delicious - right down to the seasoning on the tomatoes. I cannot emphasise enough how much this hotel excelled.
- We decided to celebrate our Anniversary very last minute and we luckily were able to get into the Mount Haven Hotel. So grateful we did, the hotel is beautiful and they made our stay very special. Thank you! :)
- Everything, the staff were warm and very welcoming, the room was clean to high standard, also very airy and spacious. The view we had was outstanding.
- View, location, helpful staff. Room was by entrance so a bit noisy at times but to be expected.
- Breakfast was great. Location and views outstanding. Room very small, no place for luggage, no chair or table.
- A very warm welcome from the staff. Beautiful room with fabulous views of St Michael's Mount. Huge comfy bed. Lovely peaceful location. Immaculately clean. Absolutely love this little hotel.
- The sea view room with balcony room was the best part of the hotel. The view was even better in person than the advertised pictures. The staff are so friendly and very helpful, they even helped us with our luggage when we arrived. The breakfast was lovely could order full breakfast or go for pancakes or just both then the fruits, pastries and cornflakes were on the table to self serve which was lovely. I really loved our shower as it was spacious and the shower head was powerful which was exactly what I like. Overall the experience was just more than expected. Would definitely recommend
- The most beautiful location, food and room onto the gardens. The staff were happy, helpful and attentive. We absolutely loved our stay and have been recommending to all. Beautiful furnished hotel design and we can't wait to stay with you again !
- The location , friendliness and the cleanliness
- Modern hotel in prime location, unbeatable view, great staff, good food, lovely rooms
- The Hotel is amazing,the bar terase excellent,quiet room and clean, beautiful view on the castle, tasty food STAFF PERFECT
- The view from our room. The room was modern and comfortable. Lounge and deck. Restaurant food was great, especially the Lobster. 😊 Parking great. Bathroom hand wash etc.
- Best and clean room. Beach view from the room and walking distance to the beach. Staff was very polite and friendly
- Attentiveness of the staff was excellent. Fine Dining menu had some superb offerings. Great breakfast ,fantastic view.
- Location was excellent, with a very good view of St Michaels Mount, and the surrounding coastline of Penzance and Mousehole. The absoluteness professionalism , friendliness and accommodating of the reception staff.
- Food was really first class and service excellent
- Very nice hotel, just a bit too far out of town
- Lovely place, very clean and big space👍👍👍 And food was also nice.
- The most beautiful views, perfect location and great value for money. I will definitely be back!!
- Great hotel with lovely views of St Michael’s Mount.
- Extremely friendly, helpful nice staff The location and view were superb, having a balcony made all the difference. Plenty of parking spaces and a nice easy walk to centre of the village.
- The view from my bedroom balcony was superb! Picture postcard and will live in the memory forever. Friendly reception staff on arrival. As a solo traveller for one night, the hotel more than met my requirements. The room had recently been decorated and was very clean. Goodnight sleep even though it was a warm July night, as the bed was comfortable. Small but modern bathroom. Breakfast was good. A 10-minute walk through the village to reach the beach and to visit St.Michaels. This is a hotel I hope to return!