Philips Court S/N, Fore Street,Penzan
- The location, The little extras and the warm welcome
- The location is fab. The cottage has everything you need and more. A real homely feel. It is spotlessly clean too.
- The location was perfect with easy access to the local area. Great eating places within walking distance. The beach and views across to St Michael's Mount were lovely. The welcome was lovely with owners leaving a cream tea for us. The cottage was clean and comfy throughout although some ceilings were a hazard for tall people who forget to duck!
- Very comfortable cottage Convenient for walks in the countryside, along the coast and around the small town Close to a couple of reasonable pubs Cream teas on arrival and fresh flowers in a vase
- The scones jam and cream and flowers left by the owners were nice and unexpected the heating was on and it was warm
- Jowders is a small cozy cottage that made you feel immediately like you were on holiday. There were books to read, games to play and a well stocked kitchen that was great because we like cooking.
- Everything else. Perfect. Very clean and well equipped. Flowers and cream tea on arrival.
- Jowders was just beautiful, and the extra touches of Cornish cream tea and flowers were an unexpected bonus. Many happy memories of a beautiful cottage in a fabulous little town.
- Simply everything was perfect. This was one of the best cottages we have stayed in. It will be am absolute pleadure to go back. Which we will do.
- Despite being centrally located the cottage is secluded and peaceful with a comfortable feel. Fresh flowers and scones made us feel extra welcome. Off-street parking a bonus.
- Fantastic location. A lovely warm welcome. Perfect for our stay.
- Couldn’t have been better, what a beautiful little place. This was a treat for my birthday and it was a lovely experience. It was easily found with the instructions that were given, and yes the alleyway to the car parking space is extremely tight, however as long as you line up and take it slow it was fine, we’ve got a Nissan qashqai so we did it with room to spare. There was a lovely gift of fresh flowers and a cream tea for us on arrival, which was a lovely touch and everything you could want in a holiday home including Netflix! Location is spot on, 6 minutes and you’re into town AND the beach.
- Very comfortable beds Well equipped Good location Welcome cream tea and flowers Very clean
- Perfect location, we had plenty of places to go within walking distance and also lots of beautiful places to go within a short drive. The cottage was very cosy and inviting after our long walks. Fully equipped so we felt no need to go out in the evening! definitely will recommend and will be revisiting!
- Cosy and comfortable, great spot to access Marazion and lovely view from bedroom. Well equipped for self catering. Owner took a lot of care of cottage.
- Excellent well appointed, holiday let in a beautiful location a stones throw away from beach, restraunts, pubs, cafe etc. Pet and family friendly and great communication from host from get go! Highly recommend!
- The welcoming scones, jam and Roddas clotted cream. The flowers. The cottage was lovely. Marazion was a welcoming town too.
- had welcome flowers and cream tea on arrival with note from owners. Very nice touch. Had a lovely stay and brilliant location. Would highly recommend this property and Marazion.
- Das Cottage hat einen ganz besonderen Charme. Trotz der zentralen Lage im wunderschönen Städtchen Marazion ist es ruhig gelegen. Diese Unterkunft ist ein Geheimtipp! Wir kommen sobald als möglich wieder!
- Super eingerichtetes Cottage. Es fehlte an nichts. Voll ausgestattete Küche, Waschmaschine, Badewanne, Fernseher mit Netflix, etc. Zur Begrüßung gab es Cream Tea, einen tollen Strauß Blumen und eine persönliche Begrüßungskarte. Der Kontakt zu den Eigentümern war super nett und vorab gab es ausführliche informationen zu dem Aufenthalt (Parken, Funktion der Heizkörper, etc.). Der Ort ist ein optimaler Ausgangspunkt um Cornwall zu erkunden.
- Fint läge, bekväma sängar, trevligt kök, välutrustat, fint med blommor och scones.
- Sehr sauberes Haus mit guter Ausstattung. Super Lage für alle Unternehmungen und Sehenswürdigkeiten in Cornwall. Dazu die überaus freundlichen Leute und Nachbarn des Ferienhauses. Hunde sind in Cornwall mehr als willkommen. Der King Arms Pub im Ort ist eine sehr gute Adresse fürs Dinner und auch für die Hunde.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Penzance Farmers Market (Fridays) Market
Kings Arms Restaurant
Cobble Corner Supermarket
Godolphin Arms Restaurant
Chapel Rock Cafe Cafe/Bar
Ben's Cornish Kitchen Restaurant
Chapel Carn Brea (hill) Mountain
Mounts Bay Ocean/Sea
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
One of our top picks in Marazion.Located in Marazion, close to dog-friendly beaches, this holiday home is located 2,950 feet from St Michael's Mount. Guests benefit from a patio, free WiFi and free parking. The holiday home is composed of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, fitted with a hair dryer. There is a seating room with a gas stove and Smart TV, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen. Towels and bed linen are provided at Jowders Cottage. Penzance, Lands End and St. Ives can be reached within 9.3 mi.