- It’s a little gem of a cottage ,rustic charming and comfortable. Instructions are accurate but we did get confused at first as there are two churches lol .. it’s the lower church then cottage is 100yds up on the left opp copper spoon cafe ..never had any trouble parking to unload the car and the parking permit is a godsend :) only once did I need too park in the non residents car parking .. It’s on a fairly busy rd but You know what ? You hardly notice it after the first evening ,and the traffic dies down after about 11pm and doesn’t pick up till about 6am .. The walk down too the shops is short and u reach the sands in 10-15 mins .. the chippy,s at the bottom of the hill and the post office/ convenience store is half way down ,along with the Cornish pasty store :) The time peace on the wall by the fridge freezer tells u the hours before low and high tide ,locals told us anyway .. Buses are regular should u need them .. My partner smokes but it’s a big no no to smoke on the premises ,but there is a small back courtyard ,but if u turn right out the back door and go up the steep steps too the first level and step too ur left there is a lovely terrace which is a bit of a sun trap :) The only thing I couldn’t find in the cottage were trays so we could sit n watch a wee bit of tv whilst eating rather than sitting on the high stools . Mobile phone reception is not good but the wi if more than makes up for that :) Even had a speaker with Apple charging connection which was great as I’d forgot too pack mine lol Cooking facilities are excellent although I did bring my slo- cooker as well :) We found the storage heater downstairs was more than adequate on 41/2 setting and turned off the one in the dbl bedroom as it got too warm overnight and we had both windows open all the time anyway ..
- Central Location with lots to do Locally
- Comfy cosy lovey little cottage, with everything you needed, plus more. Nice little extras like milk , flowers, scones with cram and jam , so nice we got engaged there
- Excellent, handmade scones and clotted cream upon arrival, lovely postcard left by the host, beautiful place.
- Milk in the fridge on arrival and fruit scones with cream and jam !! A very tasty surprise! A very cosy cottage.
- We liked everything about the accommodation it was perfect for our needs. The hosts left welcoming scones, jam, cream and milk.
- Quality linen on comfy beds and lovely warm welcome from hosts.⛵️😊
- A great location, very clean property, friendly help and communication. Would recommend, and stay again!
- Lovely cream tea as a welcome. Beds very comfy. Amazing proximity to dog friendly beach and cafe, with indulgent brownie sundaes. Very generous neighbour, who supplied us with fresh rhubarb from his garden.
- A beautiful cosy cottage with everything you could need for a wonderful stay in Cornwall. Excellent location to explore the Cornish Coast. Couldn't ask for more, highly recommended.
- The hosts provided clear information and left a lovely cream tea and flowers for my arrival. The location is excellent - lovely little shops, cafes and restaurants, and such beautiful scenery. I felt as if I was in another world for a week and it was homely and welcoming.
- Afternoon tea on arrival and clear instructions on how to get into the cottage. The weather was stormy for most of our stay but the house stayed warm and cosy. We had all the amenities we needed and there was a helpful basket of leaflets with things to do in the area.
- Fantastic everything you could ask for. Lovely cottage with brilliant location. Will definitely visit again.
- It was warm and cosy. Clean and had everything we needed. So close to the beach and shops. Didn't need to take towels or a hair dryer. Was a little worried when we realised it had storage heaters but the cottage was comfortably warm and didn't get too cold either, there is an electric fire for a quick boost of heat if needed. We cooked our turkey and all the trimmings two days running, and had a lovely time.
- scones and cream and flowers a very nice touch.
- Marazion is picture perfect and an ideal base for exploring this part of Cornwall. Plenty of places to explore and beautiful scenery on some beautiful walks.
- They had some biscuits for us and milk and cream in the fridge. The location was good. Easy walk to beaches, restaraunts, store and St Michaels Mt.
- A lovely, cosy little property, very well equipped.
- Sehr gemütliches kleines Cottage an der Hauptstraße vom wirklich empfehlenswerten Örtchen Marazion. Das Haus hatte wirklich alles an Ausstattung was man sich wünschen konnte und man kann sich schnell wie zuhause fühlen. Die Gastgeber haben wir nicht kennengelernt, die Übergabe und Abreise waren aber unkompliziert und problemlos. Parken muss man einige Meter entfernt, ist aber nicht wirklich ein Problem. Das Haus war sehr gemütlich eingerichtet. Die Restaurants im Ort sind sehr empfehlenswert.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Penzance Farmers Market (Fridays) Market
Bens Cornish Kitchen Restaurant
Delicious Cafe Cafe/Bar
Kings Arms Restaurant
Cobble Corner Supermarket
Godolphin Arms Restaurant
Chapel Rock Cafe Cafe/Bar
Mounts Bay Ocean/Sea
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
One of our top picks in Marazion.Located in Marazion, a 12-minute walk from St Michael's Mount, Chy Lowenna provides accommodations with a garden, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage space. The property features sea views. The vacation home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. Guests at the vacation home can enjoy cycling nearby, or benefit from the sun terrace. The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 13 miles from Chy Lowenna.