- The view was the wow factor when we first arrived and we enjoyed it all the more with the scones, jam and cream that awaited us. It was central to see St. Michaels mount plus the restaurants and gift shops, with easy access to local buses to go to Mousehole, Penzance and St. Ives
- We loved everything about Bay View. The property itself was furnished really nicely, was very clean, well presented etc and had everything we needed. There was even a Cornish cream tea ready for us on arrival! Heather, the owner, did a great job at making us feel welcome and was incredibly helpful during our stay. And the view from the garden was amazing - a full panoramic sea view and also a spectacular view of St Michael's Mount! The location was also perfect - a very short walk to the shops/restaurants/pubs and to the beach with causeway leading across to St Michael's Mount. And in addition to Marazion itself, which we loved, there were a lot of great places within the surrounding area (Mousehole, Porthleven, Porthcurno, Minack Theatre, St Ives to name a few! And all within a 15 mile radius).
- The apartment was very comfortable,clean and modern throughout,lovely wet room. the garden was private with stunning sea view,
- Beautiful location with stunning views of the sea and St. Michael's Mount. Walking distance to all amenities - shops, pubs and restaurants. Everything we needed was there. The bedroom was spacious with a huge closet. The open plan kitchen and sitting area were comfortable and modern. We were greeted by the lovely hostess and a tray with delicious Cornish cream tea. We'll certainly be back!
- All on the flat. A fab wet room, and a cloakroom. Modern throughout. Very comfortable. The garden was wonderful with stunning views of St Michael's Mount. Heaven. Near to good places to eat. (walkable)
- The property had everything you needed and what a view every morning over the mount and hearing the sea at night time , a perfect location being so close to a lot off other places to visit by car or bus .
- We were greeted with a Cornish cream tea and friendly helpful faces. Straight away the view impacted. What a fantastic introduction to this area of Cornwall.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Located in Marazion, just a 15-minute walk from St Michael's Mount, Bay View has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi. The property has sea views. The vacation home features a TV and 1 bedroom. The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 13 miles from the vacation home.