St Michael's Bed & Breakfast
St Michael's, The Corner House Fore S
- Karen is very accommodating & good cook. Every morning breakfast tastes great and filling.
- Central location in town. Nice and clean. Nice breakfast and kind owners.
- Breakfast was lovely, nice choice with locally sourced products.
- Friendly welcome and good breakfast, good position for visiting st Michael's mount
- Excellent location, large room and bed size, and free parking.
- Perfect location and beautifully presented property
- Delicious breakfast and super helpful staff
- Lovely room with great breakfast, very friendly staff & excellent location. Highly recommend.
- Friendly staff, handy location for visiting St Michael's Mount. Walking distance to restaurants, good breakfast.
- Very welcoming hosts, lovely spacious room, perfect position, excellent breakfasts. What's not to like 😊
- Beautiful room very clean, fab breakfast. Nice view of sea. Situated in middle of village. Would definitely return
- The rooms were very clean, tidy and had stylish bright, clean decor. The breakfast was tasty and service prompt. The staff were happy to store our luggage prior to check in. All round excellent.
- Everything was excellent in every way. Best B&B I’ve ever stayed in .
- The accommodation was well presented and spotlessly clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast excellent. There was adequate parking on site (a bonus in Marazion) but I was glad that I did not have to access it in a large car!
- Very comfortable bed & very quiet. Warm & cosy. Fresh, restful decor. Clean. Friendly owner & staff, happy to give advice on things to do. Good location. Parking.
- We only eat a continental breakfast, but all other guests had cooked and all as far as we could se, enjoyed it. Our room was excellent, as two 80+ year olds we very much appreciated the ground floor room. Very large room with excellent en-suite.
- Wifi kept needing re-connecting plus no signals on most of the TV channels.
- All very good. It’s good to be just a few minutes walk away from village with restaurants, pubs etc.
- The bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast and room were stunning.
- This is a really comfortable B & B, it is very relaxed we had a warm welcome. Really clean room. Very good breakfast. Ideal location for Marazion and all the gallery’s in Penzance, Newlyn and St Ives.
- Staff very friendly and informative. Breakfast was lovely and a nice choice. Great communication and even provided non feather bedding and pillows in advance. Parking on site is great bonus. Also looked up tide times and the folder of things to do and see is the best I have seen. They also have selection of books.
- Quaint little BnB in a beautiful and great location. Small town charm away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to access and experience southwest cornwall. Our hosts were extremely friendly and hospitable throughout our stay, and breakfast was scrumptious! Thank you for making our first trip to Cornwall a memorable one.