Chyreen Green Lane Marazion Cornwall
- Fantastically designed gem! Top notch modern and so tastefully done, super comfy, excellent and beyond expectations facilities, attention to detail in EVERYTHING, and last but not the least - warm genuine hospitality of owners Erika and Dan. We absolutely LOVED every single thing. We were sincerely sad to leave this lovely property and its lovely hosts. Oh and extra plus, Erika gives great recommendations as to where to go, which is super-valuable in Cornwall. Thank you Erika and Dan for making our stay in lovely Cornwall even more special.
- Lovely cottage. Good quality of furniture. Supper clean, comfortable bed. Definitely come back again.
- Excellent place to stay. Everything here has been thought about. The breakfast was amazing. Very personal touches. Will be back for sure. Highly recommend.
- Great location and views to the sea anything very modern and contemporary
- Loved the warm welcome and attention to details everywhere to create a relaxing space.
- The landlord is very nice～The design of the room is perfect。The supplies and facilities provided in the room are very intimate。
- Although the breakfast is continental, I enjoyed very much. The owner is friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this room.
- Beautiful accommodation. Everything you could wish for and the location was fabulous. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone.
- The decor was modern and stylish but extremely comfortable. Loved the quality of added touches - fresh bread, cream tea (esp tiny cloches on jam , cream and butter!), variety of coffees/teas, cereals , fruit, iPad, and of course the croissant fairy.
- Friendly staff. Really clean and stylish place. Easy walk to the Mount. Really nice breakfast options and milk and orange juice were kept full. Relaxing environment.
- Everything I needed for a last minute booking AND MORE. (Not too) early morning text for contact and key code info. Confirmed by return my parking query (yes). Dan came round with pastries for me and my visitors (staying down the road) and thank you Erika for directing them to my "Loft" and guest parking. Welcome cream tea a nice touch but car problems en route meant I had to enjoy the clotted cream with my morning muesli instead (plus everything necessary to enjoy without cooking: delicious). Cannot fault decor, bathroom facilities, bedroom comforts etc.
- Beautiful location, St Michael's Mount is easily walkable. Lots of little extras (e.g. teas, coffees, milk, scones, butter, cereals, pastries and more) provided by the friendly hosts. The apartment is finished to a very high standard throughout and its warm, cosy and comfortable. We hope to stay again soon.
- Beautiful location and host delivered freshly warmed pastries each day
- Perfect location (easy walking distance to beach, St Michaels Mount, restaurants and shops but set back enough to be away from the “busy”). Perfect accommodation (clean, well designed n styled, lovely artwork and great kitchen family and breakfast options provided). Perfect outdoor space, not really overlooked and check out the photos). Excellent facilities and hosts were really accommodating and friendly, they came to rescue us when our sat nav struggled to find them (if your sat nav says pull into Mount's Bay Caravan Park ignore it, follow the road past Dove Meadows Touring Caravan Park, past the left turning and Chyreen is just past the bend on the left). Highly recommended. Marizion is a lovely spot to visit to.
- Tastfully designed loft! Loved the setting!
- Location, style, comfort and vibes. We’ve already booked 10 nights next summer!
- Everything! The small details really set it apart from other places we’ve stayed. We loved dressing gowns, scones, facilities and location. We couldn’t fault it. The furniture and style was beautiful. Erika and Dan are lovely hosts, whilst being respectful of space and not imposing. Erika went above and beyond to make sure mum (staying in the lookout) was comfortable and looked after.
- What a beautifully designed no expense spared property owned by such a lovely couple. The attention to detail was second to none with beautiful furniture and little tasteful extras. Breakfast was continental and delivered to the flat and plentiful...bread , croissants, juices in addition to scones with cream and jam on arrival . Parking plentiful and a good location for exploring southern Cornwall. We ate at the Godolphin Arms with good food and glorious views and the Kings Arms where we had good food again and great fun and joined with the locals in an auction fund raiser and quiz. In all had a great 2 days and would definitely recommend this property to anyone.
- We stopped in the loft on 31/07/2019 to 02/08/2019. The location was perfectly situated being a short walk to St Michael’s Mount which is where we visited. The accommodation did all the basics excellently being comfortable, clean, and cosy with modern features. There was a full selection of pastries each day, fruit, cereals, teas and coffees. Even a decaf tea for my pregnant wife. The icing on the cake was the access to sky movies, tablet, cream tea upon arrival and the view from the window overlooking a field where you could see rabbits hopping. I could not recommend this place enough.
- Stunning apartment with great high quality stylish decor. Well equipped. Irresistible Cornish cream tea and pastries. Tranquil setting with the added bonus of our garden area. Warm & friendly welcome from our hosts. We'd love to return sometime!
- Food was fantastic, accommodation was great and the hospitality was second to none. Thoroughly recommend and would go back anytime.
- Absolutely beautiful place - both the room itself and the location! Was so lovely to arrive to a cream tea and the selection of food left for us for breakfast was great. The robes in the bathroom were a little touch of luxury too!
- Very pleasant stay. Beautiful property with amazing amenities. Stylish modern, tasteful design. Comfy bed with crisp beautiful linen. And as for the fresh scones.....truly delicious. Hope to be able to return one day 😊