Chyreen Green Lane Marazion Cornwall
- Fantastically designed gem! Top notch modern and so tastefully done, super comfy, excellent and beyond expectations facilities, attention to detail in EVERYTHING, and last but not the least - warm genuine hospitality of owners Erika and Dan. We absolutely LOVED every single thing. We were sincerely sad to leave this lovely property and its lovely hosts. Oh and extra plus, Erika gives great recommendations as to where to go, which is super-valuable in Cornwall. Thank you Erika and Dan for making our stay in lovely Cornwall even more special.
- Perfect location (easy walking distance to beach, St Michaels Mount, restaurants and shops but set back enough to be away from the “busy”). Perfect accommodation (clean, well designed n styled, lovely artwork and great kitchen family and breakfast options provided). Perfect outdoor space, not really overlooked and check out the photos). Excellent facilities and hosts were really accommodating and friendly, they came to rescue us when our sat nav struggled to find them (if your sat nav says pull into Mount's Bay Caravan Park ignore it, follow the road past Dove Meadows Touring Caravan Park, past the left turning and Chyreen is just past the bend on the left). Highly recommended. Marizion is a lovely spot to visit to.
- Tastfully designed loft! Loved the setting!
- Location, style, comfort and vibes. We’ve already booked 10 nights next summer!
- Everything! The small details really set it apart from other places we’ve stayed. We loved dressing gowns, scones, facilities and location. We couldn’t fault it. The furniture and style was beautiful. Erika and Dan are lovely hosts, whilst being respectful of space and not imposing. Erika went above and beyond to make sure mum (staying in the lookout) was comfortable and looked after.
- What a beautifully designed no expense spared property owned by such a lovely couple. The attention to detail was second to none with beautiful furniture and little tasteful extras. Breakfast was continental and delivered to the flat and plentiful...bread , croissants, juices in addition to scones with cream and jam on arrival . Parking plentiful and a good location for exploring southern Cornwall. We ate at the Godolphin Arms with good food and glorious views and the Kings Arms where we had good food again and great fun and joined with the locals in an auction fund raiser and quiz. In all had a great 2 days and would definitely recommend this property to anyone.
- We stopped in the loft on 31/07/2019 to 02/08/2019. The location was perfectly situated being a short walk to St Michael’s Mount which is where we visited. The accommodation did all the basics excellently being comfortable, clean, and cosy with modern features. There was a full selection of pastries each day, fruit, cereals, teas and coffees. Even a decaf tea for my pregnant wife. The icing on the cake was the access to sky movies, tablet, cream tea upon arrival and the view from the window overlooking a field where you could see rabbits hopping. I could not recommend this place enough.
- Stunning apartment with great high quality stylish decor. Well equipped. Irresistible Cornish cream tea and pastries. Tranquil setting with the added bonus of our garden area. Warm & friendly welcome from our hosts. We'd love to return sometime!
- Food was fantastic, accommodation was great and the hospitality was second to none. Thoroughly recommend and would go back anytime.
- Absolutely beautiful place - both the room itself and the location! Was so lovely to arrive to a cream tea and the selection of food left for us for breakfast was great. The robes in the bathroom were a little touch of luxury too!
- Very pleasant stay. Beautiful property with amazing amenities. Stylish modern, tasteful design. Comfy bed with crisp beautiful linen. And as for the fresh scones.....truly delicious. Hope to be able to return one day 😊
- Loved everything about our stay. Very luxurious! Wonderful hosts. Great attention to detail. In a beautiful part of the world!
- The property was in a perfect location excellent in every respect. Spotlessly clean with excellent facilities and having sole use of the patio and garden was a real bonus. Erika and Dan were superb hosts. We would have no hesitation in recommending the Lookout to anyone looking for top class accommodation for two people in Cornwall. We are sure to return.
- A Wonderful place for family. Sitting in the middle of the field and embrace the beautiful view of both the country yard and the port. We saw stars in the night! 10 minutes walk to st Michael Mount, where diversified restaurants are easy to find. We have already think about to book this property some times in the Summer. And the host of the property are very kind and helpful, they made various and delicious breakfast for us.
- The breakfast was excellent. Basically, Chyreen is a lovely place to stay and a very good base from which to explore West Cornwall. We especially appreciate the fact that it a a warm and comfortable place to stay with the convenience of a B&B but the facilities and freedom of a self catering.
- Superb homemade (still warm!) bread and meringues ready in arrival with delightful extras, clotted cream, jam and more. Property fitted out to an excellent finish throughout and Erika was super accomodating!
- Love the scones and pastries made by Erika! View from the apartment is very lovely too. Dan is also very friendly and helpful. Owner provide a wide variety of beverages which was overwhelming to me. Would love to go back again.
- I travel a lot and this property, and the care and attention given by the owners was exceptional. The best I have stayed in. Everything seems to have been thought of and the quality of food was excellent.
- Excellent host...she greeted us with warm homemade pastries! She also gave great recommendations as to restaurants and attractions to visit in the area. Accommodations are absolutely lovely! A truly unique stay, very private, beautiful views, excellent location as close to St. Michael’s Mount as you can get!
- Certainly goes the extra mile!! Brilliant stay and would of booked for longer.. will deffinatly be back!
- Super hosts! Lovely cream tea on arrival, very friendly helpful, amazing bed, beautiful views, good location.
- It was fantastic the owners fetched us late evening after our dinner at Ben's Cornish Kitchen and took us really early the next morning to the Train station. On our arrival we where surprised with home made Cornish Tea , and in the morning fresh Cornish pastries. What a gem of a place. We will be back.
- Very clean and comfortable. Beautifully decorated. Brilliant views and short walk to st Michaels mount. Owner provided scones and cream and brought pastries for breakfast. Would recommend and come back again.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Ben's Cornish Kitchen Restaurant
Godolphin Arms Cafe/Bar
Art Galleries Restaurant
Marazion Bird Reserve Lake
Mounts Bay Ocean/Sea
Kite Surfing Beach Ocean/Sea
Paddle boarding Ocean/Sea
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
Located in Marazion, chyreen@marazion provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with shower. Some units include a dining area and/or a patio. A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. St Michael's Mount is a 19-minute walk from chyreen@marazion. The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.