Wheal Rodney Holiday Park
- The 2 bedroom lodge was spacious and had everything supplied, including a good sized kitchen with saucepans, cooking utensils and crockery. Had a warm indoor pool and laundry. Staff were great.
- Everything!my family enjoyed staying there got a medium pool for the kids we love it for the prices
- Perfect lodge for what we were looking for, clean, lovely shower, comfy bed, quiet and friendly staff, 10-15 min nice walk into the centre of marazion
- Milk in fridge for when we arrive & being able to pe order bread etc daily
- Loved this place, couldnt get the kids out of the amazing pool! Really nice clean apartment, comfy beds and the staff are fantastic with great local knowledge and extremely helpful!
- Lovely staff, clean lodge, loved the surroundings and town too. Did a great ride with the local bike hire company (lands end hire) and amazing kayaking with oceanhigh too. All good stuff to do close by. Great that it had a little shop.
- Everything. Super friendly reception staff, great selection of food in the shop including gluten free options which was great for us! Fab location, we drove everywhere but could easily walk down into Marazion.
- Good clean solid accommodation in a great central location
- The staff were amazing, the pool was lovely and warm, the accommodation was exactly what we needed, parking directly opposite. Location was perfect. The pre-booking email exceeded all of our expectations by asking if we needed use of a free travel cot, baby box (milk warmer etc). The management clearly care about their guests, and we can't wait to return.
- Very quiet location, dog-friendly, and very helpful staff.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming and the lodge was well equipped, comfortable and clean. I would happily stay here again.
- Just what we needed....a quiet space for a weekend break.
- It was a lovely relaxing stay staff so happy and helpful couldn’t ask for more it was great having a swimming pool probably why I chose to stay
- Nice peaceful campsite! Lodge was cosy and the swimming pool was brilliant. Kids loved it
- Lovely scones on arrival! Fabulous staff, very friendly.
- The welcome was fantastic: heaters had been left on in the lounge and bedrooms and the receptionists were lovely and friendly and able to help me with any queries. The cooking equipment, comfy clean rooms and swimming pool made a great base for exploring gorgeous Cornwall. It was within easy reach of fantastic locations like Penzance, Lands End, St Michael's Mount.... 😊
- The location is a great base for go from.
- Really friendly staff, really clean and excellent location. Thank you! Was perfect for our family and dogs.
- Great location nice to have the pool close by
- the welcome at Wheal Rodney was as friendly as ever to both us and lily our Westie. the location near to st michaels mount is superb with al you could want on your doorstep for a short break.
- The staff are great, check in was speedy, facilities are good, check out is a little early when you have two teenager's but they'll get over that. Comfy space, nice and warm on a cold night. Pubs nearby, the pool is like a bath! Plenty of things in the little kitchenette. Overall fab, will definitely use again.
- The staff are warm and friendly. Our accommodation had everything we needded, nice quiet location the swimming pool was a nice bonus
- Bedroom with separate kitchen and living room
- Very helpful, friendly staff. Warm comfortable room , nice and quiet.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
The Fire Engine Inn Restaurant
Ben's Cornish Kitchen Restaurant
The Kings Arms Restaurant
Mount's Bay Ocean/Sea
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Located down a country lane, Wheal Rodney Holiday Park features an indoor swimming pool and free on-site parking. Its lodges feature a fully equipped kitchenette, lounge area and give the freedom of ‘your own front door’. Marazion beach and St Michael's Mount are only a 20-minute walk from the accommodations. Each lodge has its own fully equipped kitchenette and guests who wish to cook can purchase groceries at the licensed shop on site. The nearest children's play park and local football pitch is less than 10-minute walk away. A selection of pubs, cafes, galleries and shops can be found in Marazion town center, which is just a 15-minute walk from the accommodations. Penzance is 4 miles, and St Ives is 8 miles. Ferries to St. Michael’s Mount operate daily during the summer season, and the island can also be reached on foot at low tide daily.