Wheal Rodney Holiday Park
- The site was lovely, the staff very helpful and friendly. The lodge even though it was a dog friendly lodge was spotlessly clean and well provisioned. The only slight negative was that the decor could do with updating.
- Great for families and couples of all ages, have stopped over several times, staff so friendly and helpful.....Enjoy!
- We had a great stay, the pool was a real bonus. The location was great. We stayed in a dog friendly lodge and is was basic but for the price value for money.
- Perfect location to explore St Michael’s Mount and Land’s End. Everything you needed in the lodge and very lovely helpful staff. Would definitely recommend
- Chalet had everything we needed. It is a holiday park so not 5 star accommodation but nice and clean
- The location of the site was amazing, within walking distance of St Michael’s Mount. Easy access to all main routes for other locations. The site was clean and tidy and the staff were excellent very friendly and helpful. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
- It's in the middle of all the places you would like to see, it's nice and clean and everyone is very nice
- Everything!my family enjoyed staying there got a medium pool for the kids we love it for the prices
- Perfect lodge for what we were looking for, clean, lovely shower, comfy bed, quiet and friendly staff, 10-15 min nice walk into the centre of marazion
- Milk in fridge for when we arrive & being able to pe order bread etc daily
- Loved this place, couldnt get the kids out of the amazing pool! Really nice clean apartment, comfy beds and the staff are fantastic with great local knowledge and extremely helpful!
- Lovely staff, clean lodge, loved the surroundings and town too. Did a great ride with the local bike hire company (lands end hire) and amazing kayaking with oceanhigh too. All good stuff to do close by. Great that it had a little shop.
- Everything. Super friendly reception staff, great selection of food in the shop including gluten free options which was great for us! Fab location, we drove everywhere but could easily walk down into Marazion.
- Good clean solid accommodation in a great central location
- The staff were amazing, the pool was lovely and warm, the accommodation was exactly what we needed, parking directly opposite. Location was perfect. The pre-booking email exceeded all of our expectations by asking if we needed use of a free travel cot, baby box (milk warmer etc). The management clearly care about their guests, and we can't wait to return.
- Very quiet location, dog-friendly, and very helpful staff.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming and the lodge was well equipped, comfortable and clean. I would happily stay here again.
- Just what we needed....a quiet space for a weekend break.
- It was a lovely relaxing stay staff so happy and helpful couldn’t ask for more it was great having a swimming pool probably why I chose to stay
- Nice peaceful campsite! Lodge was cosy and the swimming pool was brilliant. Kids loved it
- Lovely scones on arrival! Fabulous staff, very friendly.
- The welcome was fantastic: heaters had been left on in the lounge and bedrooms and the receptionists were lovely and friendly and able to help me with any queries. The cooking equipment, comfy clean rooms and swimming pool made a great base for exploring gorgeous Cornwall. It was within easy reach of fantastic locations like Penzance, Lands End, St Michael's Mount.... 😊
- The location is a great base for go from.
- Really friendly staff, really clean and excellent location. Thank you! Was perfect for our family and dogs.
- Great location nice to have the pool close by