Phillips Court Fore Street
- Lovely sea view from lounge area window. Very good communication from Peter with flexible check out time. Lovely comfy dining chairs and lots of space for cooking. Lots of quirky features making a very characterful cottage. Recycling bin too!
- The property is in a great location- beach, shops, pubs within 5 min walking distance. The view was amazing too!!
- Wonderful owners, friendly and kind, offered to collect us from the station with a stop along the way for a supermarket shop! What more could you ask for.
- Fresh flowers in the cottage, scones, jam and Cornish cream on arrival, sea view
- Everything we needed home from home , great location
- Easy reach of pubs , cafe and the beach And excellent for st Micheal Mount.
- Bed was very comfortable, although, King size would be better. Lovely cream tea provided.
- Superb communication and welcome from the owners.
- Beautiful cottage, stunning location, great views, comfortable and warm.
- Beautiful cottage, lovely location, able to walk down to the beach. Perfect in the winter as all beaches are dog friendly! Had a wonderful time
- A cracking place in a cracking spot loved every minute of our stay
- Location great. Flowers and cream scones on arrival!!
- The welcome scones, clotted cream and milk was a lovely touch!
- Very welcoming. Fresh scones with jam and cream were waiting as well as tea bags, milk, coffee etc on arrival. Together with fresh flowers and a lovely welcome postcard. Also Netflicks on the TV, which is something we don't have at home.
- Excellent location and a very good price. The cottage was very nicely presented and had everything that we could have asked for. There were plenty of books and games to keep us entertained if needed and a decent TV with Netflix subscription and wi-fi. The fold out bed was superb and our 9 year old son had no trouble at all sleeping up in the lounge. There are a couple of nice pubs and restaurants nearby and small shops for food. Large supermarkets are only a 10 minute drive away. Nice sea view from the settee in the lounge. The scones with jam and clotted cream when we arrived were a very nice touch indeed. We were certainly made to feel very welcome.
- Beautiful and well thought out accomodation.Nothing at allleft out!
- Well presented and all amenities. Very close to Marazion town centre, the beach, St Michael's Mount. Very helpful contact when we had a minor problem.
- The property is well equipped and has nice views from the lounge window. The flowers and scones were a nice welcome.
- Everything from start to finish. Straight forward booking, being contacted as advised one week before with precise details. Although double yellow lines we were able to stop outside the property and unload. The welcoming card, fresh flowers and delicious scones, cream jam, milk in fridge + tea, coffee & sugar was very much appreciated. Our bed was so comfortable with clean cotton linen + lovely fluffy white towels Electric fires supplied in the bedroom and lounge + bathroom radiator on 24/7 (with thermostat). A very comfortable, warm & beautiful property with views of the sea from the lounge window. We stayed for 7 nights, the good weather days we visited Penzance (very good main meals at Sainsburys), Newlyn, Mousehole and Cape Cornwall and on bad weather days we were quite happy to just sit on the sofa and watch the beautiful scenery, so cosy and just perfect.
- Schönes kleines Häuschen, nett und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Sehr warmer Empfang mit Scones, Erdbeerkonfitüre und Milch. Ideal für zwei Personen. Restaurants, Pubs und Bäckerei in unmittelbarer Nähe.
- Der Aufenthalt in Tregear Cottage war wunderbar. Das Cottage ist mit allem ausgestattet was man braucht, inkl. frischer Bettwäsche und Handtücher. Sehr schön war die Begrüßung mit frischen Blumen und Scones. Eine liebevolle Aufmerksamkeit der Gastgeber. Die Unterkunft liegt sehr günstig direkt an der cornischen Küste (Meerblick vom Hauptraum). Mit dem Mietwagen erreicht man sehr gut die verschiedensten Sehenswürdigkeiten und Ausflugsziele. St. Michael's Mount ist sogar fußläufig erreichbar. Etwa eine Woche vor der Anreise haben wir eine Mail mit allen wichtigen Informationen und Tipps (z.B. Parken) erhalten. Wir waren sehr zufrieden und können Tregear Cottage nur weiter empfehlen!