Turnpike Road Bosworgy Bay
- Outstanding view. Beautiful, clean, stylish holiday home.
- Very nice view location good very helpful owners
- The view was amazing, very well furnished accommodation and a great base from which to explore Cornwall. It was lovely to have some scones, jam and cream on arrival.
- The property was excellent, modern, clean and fresh. The hosts put a lot of thought and effort in creating a wonderful place. All the needs of guests are taken care off, from welcoming with Cornish cream tea to providing board games for the rainy days in. There were plenty of books, leaflets about local sites and information. The property had a smart tv, a modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and nespresso machine with tea/coffee facilities. The location is perfect, tucked away in Marazion with stunning views of St Michaels mount. The property was very modern and clean with parking available right outside!
- Welcome cream tea and perfect hosts. Otherwise perfect hideaway with an amazing view.
- Amazing location & the best view, irrespective of what ever the weather is doing. The high quality accommodation is one of the best we’ve stayed in, Wonderful thoughtful hosts, we will be back.
- Super Lage, sehr schöne Unterkunft und eine sehr freundliche Vermieterin. Haben es sehr genossen!!!