Glenleigh Bed and Breakfast
Higher Fore street
- Room was large and well appointed. The room had a large window and a lot of light. The bathroom was modern and very large
- Staff friendly and helpful, good breakfast with plenty of everything
- The breakfast was great - various options and everything was tasty. Location is great, a few minutes walk from centre of Marazion and you can have the ocean view in some of the rooms. The hosts are also very friendly!
- Very good location, wonderful breakfast and very good and spacious bathroom with bath and shower.
- Location, price, cleanliness, nice owner.
- Friendly reception and staff very helpful and location excellent.
- The place was situated really close to the sea and St Michael's Mount which is the reason for going to Marazion. The staff were really friendly and helpful plus the Breakfast was excellent.
- Very comfortable room with all we needed. Friendly and helpful owner. Breakfasts were great. Parking at rear of property. Location is just a short walk up from the main town area which makes this location more peaceful. Lovely view
- Loved the breakfast and the comfy bed and spacious room and bathroom. Hot clean towels every day...luxurious! The view of the St Michael's from our room was special
- Comfortable bed very large well appointed bathroom
- Spacious rooms. Nice hosts. Really good!
- Good breakfast, great location, friendly staff
- Beautiful view from our rooms. Very good breakfast and very nice owners.
- Parking, functionality, the owner actually regaled mevwith a david Niven anecdote I’d not heard (I’m a huge Niven fan).
- Wonderful B and B in a great location overlooking the bay and Mount St Michael. The staff are welcoming and kind and offer warm hospitality. The breakfast was delicious, with fill, cooked options plus fresh fruits, yoghurt, juices etc, all served by a lovely lady. Large and very comfortable room. Highly recommended.
- Lovely view, great breakfast, lovely owners.
- Beds definitely extra comfy. Breakfast cooked to perfection, not to grease as some places. Small walk down to the town. Lovely views from across the way. Nice and quiet. Great all round. Would stay again.
- Lovely B&B in a great location. Easy walk into town, parking on site, clean and comfy. Our room had a nice view. Hosts, warm and welcoming.
- Charming B&B, lovely breakfast. Our room was big, nice bathroom and excellent beds. Stunning views over the bay. Phil and his staff were absolutely wonderful. Wish to come back another time!
- The location, the room (I booked a single but certainly was a very large 'single') Breakfast was humungous, set me right for going out walking
- The owners were really nice and helpfull. The breakfast was really good, fresh products, plenty and well cooked. The room was nice.