Glenleigh Bed and Breakfast
Higher Fore street
- Room was large and well appointed. The room had a large window and a lot of light. The bathroom was modern and very large
- Location, price, cleanliness, nice owner.
- Friendly reception and staff very helpful and location excellent.
- The place was situated really close to the sea and St Michael's Mount which is the reason for going to Marazion. The staff were really friendly and helpful plus the Breakfast was excellent.
- Very comfortable room with all we needed. Friendly and helpful owner. Breakfasts were great. Parking at rear of property. Location is just a short walk up from the main town area which makes this location more peaceful. Lovely view
- Loved the breakfast and the comfy bed and spacious room and bathroom. Hot clean towels every day...luxurious! The view of the St Michael's from our room was special
- Comfortable bed very large well appointed bathroom
- Spacious rooms. Nice hosts. Really good!
- Good breakfast, great location, friendly staff
- Beautiful view from our rooms. Very good breakfast and very nice owners.
- Parking, functionality, the owner actually regaled mevwith a david Niven anecdote I’d not heard (I’m a huge Niven fan).
- Wonderful B and B in a great location overlooking the bay and Mount St Michael. The staff are welcoming and kind and offer warm hospitality. The breakfast was delicious, with fill, cooked options plus fresh fruits, yoghurt, juices etc, all served by a lovely lady. Large and very comfortable room. Highly recommended.
- Lovely view, great breakfast, lovely owners.
- Beds definitely extra comfy. Breakfast cooked to perfection, not to grease as some places. Small walk down to the town. Lovely views from across the way. Nice and quiet. Great all round. Would stay again.
- Lovely B&B in a great location. Easy walk into town, parking on site, clean and comfy. Our room had a nice view. Hosts, warm and welcoming.
- Charming B&B, lovely breakfast. Our room was big, nice bathroom and excellent beds. Stunning views over the bay. Phil and his staff were absolutely wonderful. Wish to come back another time!
- The location, the room (I booked a single but certainly was a very large 'single') Breakfast was humungous, set me right for going out walking
- The owners were really nice and helpfull. The breakfast was really good, fresh products, plenty and well cooked. The room was nice.
- Fabulous room with a bathroom equally as big. Breakfast was amazing, one of the best I've ever had. And the view was brilliant, waking up to St Michael's Mount every morning was a delight!
- Large Victorian period house, our room was a good size with high ceilings and en-suite. Comfy bed with nice quality pillows. We were staying overnight to visit St Michaels Mount the next morning and we could see it from our window so perfect. Free parking is a big plus in these villages and towns with tight roads and limited parking opportunities, one less thing to think about. Great breakfast with locally sourced food and well cooked. Overall a great place to stay and the hosts were very accommodating. If visiting the mount go early as gets very busy once the coaches start to arrive.
- The location and friendliness of staff together with excellent breakfast.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
One of our top picks in Marazion.Located in the heart of the tranquil town of Marazion, the family-run Glenleigh House overlooks the picturesque St. Michael’s Mount and Mounts Bay. Rich of history and attractions, Cornwall also offers scenic destinations such as St. Ives, only 25 minutes’ drive from the property. Each room at Glenleigh feature an private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms boast views of the sea and the bay. A hearty, freshly cooked Full English and continental breakfasts are available daily. A choice of restaurants and cafés can be found in the nearby seaside town of Penzance, which can be reached in 1-hour’s walk along the beach. Built in 1898 and preserving original Victorian features, this property is conveniently located less than 5 minutes’ walk to the beach.