- Very welcoming place and people. They offered us tea, coffee and cake at arrival. They helped to book a restaurant for the busy evening and gave us good tips for our trip. The room was nicely and simply furnished, with a nice look at the Michael’s Mount. Nice paintings on all the property, made by the owner
- Hosts were very friendly and tea and cake on arrival was very welcome. Great location in the village and with a view of the sea from our room.
- Upon arrival to BH, Judith greeted us before we even reached the door. Paul took our cases, and we were given cake and coffee! Very welcome after a long journey. Judith booked us into a pub for tea time, which I was grateful for. Paul showed us to our room, which was right at the top, with a lovely view of St Michael's Mount from the skylight, and the sea from the other window. My son had already picked which bed he wanted before we got there, so he got the small double! Our nights were very comfortable, was lovely hearing the sea through the windows. Breakfast was great, we could just pick and choose what we wanted at our leisure. The eggs were always made perfectly, and Paul and Judith couldn't have been more accommodating, refilling the orange juice often! We were given plenty of recommendations and tips for getting the most out of our holiday, and printed off a form I needed for one activity. It was really easy to ask them for help with things like that. As we left, my boy was given a pack of toffees, offered food for the journey, and Paul filled our water bottle and a bottle full of coffee for me. Thank you both, and Tracey too, for looking after us so well!
- The room was very comfortable. The breakfast excellent good quality fresh food. Perfect location. But what really made our stay was the hospitality of Paul and Judith. They were professional yet very friendly welcoming and helpful. We felt relaxed and well cared for.
- Sea view and private accommodation with excellent facilities - kitchen, Sky, great bed and shower. Parking available on site and a good breakfast.
- The owners were extremely warm and friendly and made us feel very comfortable during our stay. The breakfast was lovely and gardens beautiful. Nice personal touches. We would highly recommend Blue Horizon.
- Easy walking distance to the village and The Mount. Breakfast was fabulous as an extended continental and the hosts were genuinely friendly and helpful.
- Paul and Judith are outstanding hosts. The facilities are wonderful with the perfect location.
- Proximity to St Michael’s Mount and eateries. Very friendly hosts. Made us tea and cake on arrival. Lovely breakfast.
- All fine. Very friendly and efficient proprietors
- Location was great, with lovely view from the room and with the garden next to the sea. Very clean and well presented. Couple who ran it very friendly but not intrusive. Superb!
- Judith and Paul were perfect hosts. Very friendly and helpful when it came to travel advice and booking restaurants for us. The rooms were clean and had all the facilities. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. Highly recommend this B and B. Thank you.
- The staff were so nice and friendly, and we were a short walking distance from everything we wanted to do and see. A lovely visit!
- Amazing sea view from car park and property. Paul and Judith were both lovely people....Paul was very knowledgeable about the area and gave helpful info for our visit.....would have liked a full English but he does cook eggs however you’d like them each morning, and I mixed a little of the provided smoked salmon with scrambled egg which is delicious. It was nice sitting chatting to the proprietors in their eating / conservatory area.
- Awesome location and hosts made us feel so at home and welcome. Really made the stay comfortable and enjoyable. We stayed in the bungalow which was a great size and well presented. Would highly recommend.
- Very friendly hosts. Lovely breakfasts. Good central location .
- Paul and Judith are excellent hosts. Very friendly and welcoming. The cup of tea on arrival was very welcome.
- Great location; helpful staff; and generous breakfast
- The owners were very helpful and friendly. They gave us useful advice concerning were to eat and were to go.
- We liked everything. Great hospitality. Great location. Great breakfast. Welcomed with tea and cake on arrival. Safe and quiet location with a good sea view and free on site parking.
- Paul and Judith were extremely welcoming on our arrival and were very hospitable throughout our stay. Our room was well equipped and had amazing views of the bay. The continental breakfast was excellent with lots to choose from including fresh fruit salad and homemade jam. We were even offered cooked eggs on toast, which was a nice bonus! The location is unbeatable as it's just a 5 min walk to St Michael's Mount causeway.
- Breakfast was excellent, room was excellent, Couple who own the place were lovely people. Location was excellent .
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
kings arms Cafe/Bar
bens cornish kitchen Restaurant
mounts bay Ocean/Sea
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Blue Horizon is just a 10-minute drive from Penzance, with stunning views of Mount’s Bay. There is free WiFi and free parking at this property. The bedrooms all have an en-suite shower room with toiletries. Other facilities include a flat-screen TV and a hospitality tray, and most rooms have sea views. Guests have access to a patio area with stunning sea views and barbecue facilities. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette for guest use. A continental breakfast is served daily. There is a laundry room with storage area for wet suits, surfboards, walking boots. There is also a selection of board games and books. Penzance Rail Station is less than a 10-minute drive from Blue Horizon B&B. There are many water-based activities to do in the surrounding area.