- Location is excellent! Owner was friendly and clever
- Great location, good breakfast in the morning. The staff was very helpful when we were trying to set up a luggage transfer.
- Nice view of St Michaels mount and nice welcome for our dog .
- Loved the location and quirkiness of the place, it had character and the breakfast was great.
- Nice breakfast. Friendly owner. Owner provided a secure place to store my bicycle.
- Lovely, friendly accommodation in a beautiful part of Cornwall
- B&B situated in the middle of the village. Very quaint. Very friendly staff.
- Mike the host was friendly and provided us information we needed; he booked dinner for us and gave us a few tips for the following day. Location is fantastic and very central to Marizion (literally in he heart of the town). Hearty breakfast the following day. Interesting big house, which had some character
- Very friendly & helpful owner. Good breakfast choice . Perfect position in Marazion
- Location is prime! Dog friendly. Cracking breakfast.
- Breakfast was freshly cooked and ample.The location was easy to access and in a good spot.
- Owner very friendly . Excellent location .digs can stay
- Location, close proximity to the Mount. Very friendly owner.
- Location excellent, facilities good, breakfast good, host - very friendly. accomodation met our needs.
- The location to walking around Marazion was fabulous. Good for people using public transport/walking etc.
- The location is excellent for the SW coast footpath. There is a single room for those travelling alone. The breakfast was excellent and cooked by the host Mick who was very friendly.