- Great host. Relaxed atmosphere. Not to much of all the things that you do not need to much off. Great location.
- Nice breakfast. Friendly owner. Owner provided a secure place to store my bicycle.
- Lovely, friendly accommodation in a beautiful part of Cornwall
- B&B situated in the middle of the village. Very quaint. Very friendly staff.
- Location is prime! Dog friendly. Cracking breakfast.
- Breakfast was freshly cooked and ample.The location was easy to access and in a good spot.
- Owner very friendly . Excellent location .digs can stay
- Location, close proximity to the Mount. Very friendly owner.
- Location excellent, facilities good, breakfast good, host - very friendly. accomodation met our needs.
- The location is excellent for the SW coast footpath. There is a single room for those travelling alone. The breakfast was excellent and cooked by the host Mick who was very friendly.
- Perfect location for exploring Marazion and beyond with public car park and excellent pub close by. Friendly host and splendid breakfast.
- Just opposite causeway to St Michaels Mount. Room was spacious with view of the mount. Good shower and comfy beds. Breakfast was very nicely cooked.
- The location doesn't get better than this in Marazion.
- Nice room decorated and furnished in traditional style in keeping with the building
- Well located for the South West Coast path, clean, and keenly priced. Good breakfast provided.
- Across the road from St Michael's Mount and a pub
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
One of our best sellers in Marazion! Located just 100 feet from the beach, Rosario offers bed and breakfast accommodations in the seaside resort of Marazion, 10 minutes’ drive from Penzance. Free high-speed Wi-Fi access is available for all guests. Each room at Rosario features a luxury shower, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms also boast scenic views of St Michael’s Mount and its castle. A hearty breakfast is served daily in the dining room, the conservatory or, in the warmer months, alfresco in the secluded patio. Shops and restaurants are located within a few feet from the property.