Marazion Bypass Nursery
- I loved the warm welcome. I loved even more the fantastic range of lovely extras that were in the cupboard and fridge. A full cream tea, bread, milk, tea, coffee, pastries, cereals, ham, cheese, chocolate biscuits, tea and coffee. Very generous and very unexpected.
- Fabulous location and very friendly hosts. Lovely Cornish treats on arrival and a perfect nights sleep in a very comfy bed. Don't worry about the bumpy lane from other reviews - I got up and down it in my 2 door Alfa Romeo. Just go carefully. Loved it!! Will stay again soon.
- Nice self contained apartment.. clean.. nicely decorated..had all the things we needed and were looking for ... good knowledgeable hosts .. was able to answer any questions etc
- Krissi and josh were very welcoming and the room was spotless .
- Cant say enough good thinhs about our stay here , everything was fabulous !!Amazing hosts , spotlessly clean, comfortable and peaceful , we have booked again already .
- Stunning flowers all round the property. The bed was excellent.
- This place is extremely clean. It's a nice cozy quiet and peaceful place. The landlord was very friendly and helpful, gave us tips on the best places to visit and best time of the day to go. Very comfortable place, walking distance to Marazion, however there is no pedestrian walk on some parts, so use common sense and listen for cars. Overall I had a great and pleasant 4-night stay with my hubby here :) .
- Staff were very accommodating; they literally went of out of their way for me. I managed to leave my phone and cycle light chargers and l res add in the room. The guys chased after me to hand the stuff over but I gave them the slip. I caught up with them the next day to handover the stuff. Top people. The accommodation was spotless. I
- The place was fantastic, a beautiful little apartment. Comfortable and bright, with everything you need to make the stay great. The flowers outside in the charming little seating area creates a lovely outside space. The welcome and service we received was really great, a very personal feel. We would definitely recommend.
- Very clean, great welcome, lovely touches such as cream tea, bread and milk in the fridge - a great treat following our long drive from London. Apartment was sparkly clean and patio out front was a lovely place to sit
- The reception we had when we arrived was very welcoming helpfull polite and frendly. The acommidation is very clean and comfortable. Ideal place to stay long or short term holiday. We have had a very comfortable relaxing peacefull night here we will return again in the future. We will be back again soon! Malcolm + Niza
- Everything, the apartment was so clean and comfy, home from home !
- The little cottage was the middle one of 3, each set-up with a totally private "beach hut" type patio; table, chairs and umbrella and festooned with glorious pot plants. The fridge was stocked with milk, bread, ham and cheese, scones, clotted cream and jam. There were breakfast cereals in the cupboard, tea and coffee, sea salt and black pepper, all the cleaning equipment for washing-up etc. The quality of all the fittings and facilities was top notch! The MW is a combi oven. The place was immaculate. The family who run Krissie's could not have been more helpful or hospitable. The location is perfect for access to Marazion - just a 15 minute slow walk to the first pub - that offers a fantastic view across the bay to St. Michael's Mount.
- Very easy process - lovely clean dwelling , with lots of beautiful plants around the nice patio area
- Accomodation was ideal - bed was extremely comfortable; it was nice to have a bath available and the kitchen was well furnished. Very quiet - no noisy gulls! The private patio was a bonus, particulalrly with the sunflowers in pots. Twenty minute walk down to town for a meal, and just a short drive to the car parks for St. Michael's mount.
- Exceptionally clean. Very helpful and pleasant host milk and scones etc on arrival is a nice touch. Marazion is great.Really good restaurants We walked in and out but it maybe a bit far for some.
- I've had an absolutely delightful stay at Krissie's. Perfect from the first heartfelt welcome to the parting gift.
- Great host Great location Brilliant facilities and they also had a welcome pack which included food,maps etc. All in all a fantastic place to stay
- The host Josh was very generous with provisions. He was also a nice guy who was very helpful with some questions we had about places to see.
- This apartment was way more than we expected. Everything was spotless, the decor was great and obviously a lot of thought went into making guests feel welcome. Josh telephoned us while we were on our way to make sure everything was ok and welcomed us personally when we arrived. There was tea, coffee and enough supplies for breakfast as well as the makings of a cream tea in the fridge. Josh gave us directions to Marazion which was a five minute drive away and also recommended some good places to eat. I would definitely recommend a visit. Also have to say thank you for our parting gift which was lovely.
- Everything was perfect, the lovely welcome on arrival including a cream tea. Beautiful clean comfy apartment.
- Amazing, very clean lots of little extras and very new looking, lovely
- The owners were very helpful. They rang us to make sure that we understood the directions. The fridge was full of the essentials and a special treat of a cream tea. We were greeted by Josh who gave us some ideas as to where to eat. A great base to explore Cornwall.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Land's End Airport
St Mawes Castle
Located down a quiet and secluded farm track, Krissie's is just a 10-minute walk from the picturesque market town of Marazion. The modern and bright accommodations comes with free private parking. Each self-catering apartment features a compact kitchenette, an open plan living room with a dining table and a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a bathroom, and a double bedroom. A variety of shops and restaurants can be found along the town’s seafront, about 1 miles from Krissie's. Penzance is 4 miles away and the seaside town of St Ives is 25 minutes’ drive from the accommodations. Marazion’s seafront also offers scenic views of the iconic St Michael's Mount.