- Everything was excellent. No faults at all and a lovely view.
- The staff were exceptionally helpful; we arrived early and they were able to arrange for the room to be ready ahead of schedule. The room was far larger than expected and the view was wonderful. The food in the Cutty Sark restaurant was great and breakfast was more than up to scratch. The location is ideal for both sightseeing and peace and quiet.
- The hotel located right next to St Michaels Mount. The room is clean and nice. The staff are really nice and friendly. Amazing hotel highly recommended!
- Beautiful hotel - gorgeous room and great resturant. Happy staff!
- Amazing location, view of St Michaels Mount, huge cooked breakfast included, friendly and helpful staff, spotless clean and modern, relaxed laid back atmosphere
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location and close to Swimming with Horses which was amazing.
- Friendly efficient staff, lovely light room, really comfortable stay.
- Great location, excellent food, friendly staff.
- Clean large Room, bathroom big great shower. Cheap bar drinks and comfortable lounge with sea view conservatory, lovely breakfast.
- The staff were very friendly, the food was very nice and the overall hotel was very pretty. The hotel comfortable and relaxing vibe with great facilities. I would highly recommend and I would definitely stay again!
- Great location. Friendly, attentive staff.
- Good centre for visit around. Staff very helpful and obliging ! Busy place and they all did a good job !
- A beautiful gem of a hotel, perfectly located, lovely tea, coffee and biscuits in room. Stylish, comfortable and stunning views! Breakfast was delicious too.
- Everything! The staff were amazing and super friendly, the location was perfect, the view from room 5 was gorgeous and the room and entire place was spotless and I had the best mussels I’ve ever eat in their restaurant. We’ll definitely be returning
- The team were very friendly and the rooms and hotel facilities were great. Located in the centre of town and so close to St Micheals on the Mount. Dinner at the restaurant was the best with a roast and breakfast was outstanding. This is a must to stay at. The team made us feel very much at home.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, making for a great time and atmosphere. The location of hotel was ideal and close to st Michael's Mount, like less than a couple of minutes away. Awesomeness.
- If you are looking for a small hotel and don't like a fuss this is for you. The staff were great and could not be more helpful, always there for anything you might need. Restaurant and bar was just big enough and always busy. Location was superb and the town was perfect for a few days stay.
- The breakfast was superb a d the food in general was excellent and the staff were all brilliant.a
- Location! Very friendly staff. Lovely food. Furnishings and decor all immaculate. Lovely shower room with gorgeous towels.
- Everything was great. The sea view room looked out to St Michaels Mount and was excellent quality. The staff were super friendly and the food/beer was great. Can’t really find fault!
- The staff were very pleasant and cheerful. Our bedroom was huge as was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and we had two easy chairs and a coffee table in front of the tv, a little bit of home from home. A good selection of hot drinks was also provided.
- Wonderful staff complemented a great hotel with superb rooms.
- Everywhere spotless. Great service and food in Cutty Sark good. Bedroom pleasantly decorated.
St Michael's Mount
Tate St Ives
The Flambards Experience
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Lizard Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
Seagrove's gallery and cafe Cafe/Bar
King's Arms Restaurant
Godolphin Arms Restaurant
Cobble Corner Supermarket
Baden House Pharmacy Supermarket
Philps Bakery and Pasties Supermarket
Ben's Cornish Kitchen Restaurant
Chapel Rock Cafe Cafe/Bar
Mounts Bay Ocean/Sea
Marazion Beach Mixed sand Swimming, Food & Drink
Land's End Airport
One of our top picks in Marazion.The Marazion Hotel offers a restaurant, bar and stylish rooms, some with views of the sea towards St Michael's Mount. This hotel is moments away from shops, a pub and a Cornish tea room. Each room has a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms have either an private bathroom with walk in shower or a shower over bath. Full English breakfast is cooked to order each morning, served alongside cereals, tea and coffee. There is also a continental choice. The hotel’s Cutty Sark Restaurant offering a menu filled with locally sourced meats, veg and local fish, as well as homemade desserts including creme brulee and cheesecake. Marazion Hotel lies 4 miles east of Penzance, and around 20 miles from The Lizard. Porthcurno’s open-air Minack Theater and the Tate St Ives gallery are among the region’s attractions within 20-30 minutes’ drive.