- Everything was excellent. No faults at all and a lovely view.
- The room was big, very comfortable and a lovely batheoom
- I have only good things to say about this hotel. We loved the look of the lobby, felt like we were visiting friends not staying in a hotel! The food was very good. The staff were friendly and did their best to make us feel welcome. And let’s not forget it is across the road from the beach with a magnificent view. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Great location for St Michaels Mount. Friendly and helpful staff.
- We enjoyed all aspects of our stay, the food was exceptional, the staff were very friendly and cooperative.A very enjoyable stay. Our room was very comfortable and clean.
- The restaurant was good but the menu had not enough choices. The car parking was large and free. The bar had an excellent range of beers and wines.
- Room was very comfortable especially the bed! Staff were amazing nothing was too much trouble and the food was absolutely outstanding 😁
- Wonderful room with a perfect view of the St Michael’s Mount. Very friendly staff and excellent all round.
- the breakfast was excellent plenty to choose from , every member of staff that i met were polite and friendly they couldnt of been more welcoming so well done to all the staff .
- Wonderful location, minutes walk from causeway to saint Michaels mount. Lovely restaurant where we had a great fresh cooked breakfast and cosy bar for the evening . Nice staff Private car park
- Lovely location. Liked the fact we could see St Michael’s Mount from our bedroom window.
- The view from our window of St Michael's Mount - floodlit at night - was something really special.
- The staff were exceptionally helpful; we arrived early and they were able to arrange for the room to be ready ahead of schedule. The room was far larger than expected and the view was wonderful. The food in the Cutty Sark restaurant was great and breakfast was more than up to scratch. The location is ideal for both sightseeing and peace and quiet.
- The hotel located right next to St Michaels Mount. The room is clean and nice. The staff are really nice and friendly. Amazing hotel highly recommended!
- Beautiful hotel - gorgeous room and great resturant. Happy staff!
- Amazing location, view of St Michaels Mount, huge cooked breakfast included, friendly and helpful staff, spotless clean and modern, relaxed laid back atmosphere
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location and close to Swimming with Horses which was amazing.
- Friendly efficient staff, lovely light room, really comfortable stay.
- Great location, excellent food, friendly staff.
- Clean large Room, bathroom big great shower. Cheap bar drinks and comfortable lounge with sea view conservatory, lovely breakfast.
- The staff were very friendly, the food was very nice and the overall hotel was very pretty. The hotel comfortable and relaxing vibe with great facilities. I would highly recommend and I would definitely stay again!
- Great location. Friendly, attentive staff.
- Good centre for visit around. Staff very helpful and obliging ! Busy place and they all did a good job !
- A beautiful gem of a hotel, perfectly located, lovely tea, coffee and biscuits in room. Stylish, comfortable and stunning views! Breakfast was delicious too.
- Everything! The staff were amazing and super friendly, the location was perfect, the view from room 5 was gorgeous and the room and entire place was spotless and I had the best mussels I’ve ever eat in their restaurant. We’ll definitely be returning