- Fantastic, clean but small room room on the shore. Saint Michael's Mount was across the bay. Excellent breakfast. We saw the Lord of the castle across the bay trudging in a suit across the beach to and from work everyday unnoticed by the tourists.
- It was updated since last we came but excellent Staff were very helpfully. Room was good and price was within budget
- Fantastic location and amazing breakfast
- Food friendly helpfulness of all staff just brilliant
- The staff were warm & welcoming, they couldn’t do enough for you from the moment we walked through the door to when we checked out. Our room was lovely, bright & spacious, the brownie & fresh milk in the fridge was a good touch. The view from the restaurant is amazing, the staff & food were excellent.
- Every thing, just a fantastic place to stay. Comfy bed great breakfast accomodating staff and a view to die for.
- A fabulous location overlooking St Michael’s Mount our room ( number 1 ) was a good size, immaculately clean and had its own special view outside. Staff were excellent ( notably Alexia ) and we enjoyed our meal and drinks in the evening.
- The breakfast was superb and the evening meal with a perfect view
- Friendly staff, fabulous location and great view from the restaurant.
- We loved the room with the view to the Mount St. Michael. I was so glad that we got especially that room, because it was my husbands 70th birthday and the staff understood the importance of my petition. Thanks for that so much! THe room had a very special feeling. It was amazing, just to look at the mount and see the tide coming ang going. Only sad thing was, that we had to leave!
- The location is perfect. The bed linen and towels were top quality. The tea and coffee facilities in-room were better than average. There were even home made brownies. The staff were friendly and courteous. The restaurant and bar were great.
- The staff were outstanding ,we had our wedding reception here and the service was incredible ,probably the best place l have ever stayed in
- Location, location, location and the breakfast was delicious
- Location,right opposite St.Michaels Mount. Our bedroom had a partial view of sea and ‘Mount’ but there are rooms with a full view and balcony. Very friendly and knowledgeable hotel front desk. Great views of sea and ‘Mount’from bar and restaurant. Car parking.
- Excellent food, large bathroom and bedroom, beautiful restaurant with stunning views
- Excellent location. Great breakfast lots of choice all freshly made. Nice spacious room with great views. Lovely view from restaurant, where breakfast is served, and outside terrace. Helpful friendly staff. Parking onsite.
- Friendly staff, extra little homely touches, home baking, view, food, nicely decorated.
- The hotel upgraded us to a Seaview room with a bay window overlooking St. Michael's Mount, so that made our whole stay a lovely experience. The room was very large and included a large flat screen TV and fridge, with fresh milk. The staff were friendly and efficient. We ate at the hotel both nights and the food in the evening and at breakfast was excellent.
- The position of the Godolphin opposite St Michaels Mount is breathtaking. The staff were all really friendly, helpful & polite & the food (we had dinner and breakfast) was all lovely. Totally recommend. Thanks for looking after us & we’ll definitely be back next time we’re going over to Scilly.
- Perfect location with absolutely stunning views. Staff were so helpful and extremely pleasant
- Great breakfast and evening meals, friendly staff, fantastic views, really great place for a relaxing few days.